Swedish Translation Service Sydney
We provide Swedish to English and English to Swedish translation services. Our Swedish translator for certified translators by NAATI in Australia. If you need your documents translated in Australia for migration or other legal purposes, you need NAATI certified translations.
All documents for translation can be sent to email@example.com for a free quote and payment instructions.
Swedish Translators Accredited by NAATI
We translate all types of documents for personal or business use.
- NAATI Translator Swedish Driver License
- NAATI Translator Swedish Passport
- NAATI Translator Swedish Police Report
- NAATI certified Marriage certificate translation
- NAATI Translator Swedish Birth Certificate
- NAATI Translator Swedish Medical / Health Reports
- NAATI Translator Swedish News
- NAATI Translator Swedish Financial Report
- NAATI Translator Swedish Company Brochures
About the Swedish Language
Swedish is a North Germanic language, spoken natively by about 9 million people predominantly in Sweden and parts of Finland, where it has equal legal standing with Finnish. It is largely mutually intelligible with Norwegian and Danish. Along with the other North Germanic languages, Swedish is a descendant of Old Norse, the common language of the Germanic peoples living in Scandinavia during the Viking Era. It is currently the largest of the North Germanic languages by number of speakers.
Standard Swedish, spoken by most Swedes, is the national language that evolved from the Central Swedish dialects in the 19th century and was well established by the beginning of the 20th century. While distinct regional varieties descended from the older rural dialects still exist, the spoken and written language is uniform and standardized.