Sydney Translation provides certified Thai to English and English to Thai translations by NAATI accredited Thai translators with many years experience. Our Thai translations are accepted by all Australian authorities because of the strict standards and quality in NAATI certified Thai translation.
Get your documents translated today by emailing a scanned copy or picture for a quick quote.
- NAATI Certified Birth Certificate Translation
- NAATI Certified Marriage Certificate Translation
- NAATI Certified Death Certificate Translation
- NAATI Certified Property Title Translation
- NAATI Certified Legal Translation
- NAATI Certified Driving License Translation
- NAATI Certified Police Report Translation
- NAATI Certified Academic Transcript / Qualifications Translation
- NAATI Certified News Translation
Thai Document Translations
Some of the most popular translation service requests:
- Thai Personal Document Translation Services
- Thai Business Translation Services
- Thai Property Translation Services
- Thai Tourism Translation Services
- Thai Migration Translation Services
Submit your documents for a free quote. All documents are treated in strict confidence.
About the language
Thai, also known as Siamese or Central Thai, is the national and official language of Thailand and the native language of the Thai people and the vast majority of Thai Chinese. Thai is a member of the Tai group of the Tai–Kadai language family. Over half of the words in Thai are borrowed from Pali, Sanskrit and Old Khmer. It is a tonal and analytic language. Thai also has a complex orthography and relational markers. Spoken Thai is mutually intelligible with Laotian; the two languages are written with slightly different scripts, but linguistically similar.